This lightweight organic cotton T-shirt uses no GMO seeds or toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
The Flying Fish Organic T-Shirt is made from ringspun, long-staple organic cotton that’s sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. Original artwork by Geoff McFetridge and Patagonia is screen-printed with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Crewneck styling and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Original art by Geoff McFetridge and Patagonia
- 187 g (6.6 oz)