This lightweight organic cotton T-shirt uses no GMO seeds or toxic pesticides, benefits soil quality and biodiversity, and saves 27 gallons of water compared to a conventional cotton T-shirt. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
A sentiment deeply rooted in aboriginal culture, “The more you know, the less you need”—as YC is fond of saying—is an overt call to curb and protect historic indigenous sites that could be lost forever. The Less You Need Organic T-Shirt is made from ringspun, long-staple organic cotton that’s sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative. Patagonia original artwork by is screen-printed with inks that are PVC- and phthalate-free. Crewneck styling and taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention. Sturdy side seams keep garment from twisting and shrinking when washed. Fair Trade Certified™ sewn.
- Ringspun, long-staple organic cotton for softness and durability
- Taped shoulder seams for comfort and fit retention
- U.S.-grown organic cotton is sourced from member farms of the Texas Organic Cotton Marketing Cooperative
- Screen-print inks are PVC- and phthalate-free
- Fair Trade Certified™ sewn
- Patagonia original art
- 187 g (6.6 oz)